Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patty's Day! Time to get "knotty"



Happy St. Patty's Day, folks! I didn't go all out crazy with today's outfit, but I still think it's cute. I had problems with my photo editor, so half of my photos are unedited. :( I'll deal with the editor later!
In honor of my Irish heritage, I HAD to wear green. I found this cute sweater at Saver's and knew it was perfect for today. It's a basic cardigan, so to make it a little different, I decided to tie it in the front. It's amazing how much a look can change with such a tiny adjustment.
Striped Cardigan: Old Navy (Thrifted- Saver's)
Brown Tank Top: Aeropostle
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind (Marshall's)
Shoes: Madden Girl (Thrifted- Saver's)
    
Earrings: Thrifted (Saver's)
Have a fun and SAFE St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Love the green outfit for St. Patrick's day!
    And love the ring!
    Happy St. Patrick's Day

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)