Thursday, March 10, 2011

[Black Stripes- Day #4] When in doubt, throw on a scarf...

At least...that's what I told myself this morning as I was frantically trying to get out the door to go to work. I hate it when I wake up and decide I want to make changes to my outfit! I took my pictures so fast that I didn't really stop to decide how I feel about this ensemble. I'll have to get back to you. :)
I had the top, the vest and the skirt planned out but I really felt like it was too safe. I added the scarf and decided to tuck it into my vest to make it a little different. Thoughts?
Since I won't be working tonight, I have a date with my Friday outfit. Her and I are going to figure out EXACTLY what we're doing tomorrow. ;)

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)