Friday, March 25, 2011

A little patience paid off...

It's been a LONG day waiting for the moment when I can finally take pictures of my outfit for my blog. Since I had all the time in the world after work, I decided to play around with my new tripod. I had a lot of fun, but I still have a lot to learn. I was really excited about today's look because I am ALL about this blazer I found at my most recent Savers trip. I looove the color! Whenever I see a bold color like this, I always grab it. Bright, bold colors are totally in this season and I couldn't be happier. :)
Have a great weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the self-photography turned out really well! I think you just might be a natural ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)