Wednesday, March 2, 2011

1970's Calling...

I can't BELIEVE someone didn't want this shirt anymore. Awesome, right? I thought this outfit looked very 70's. It reminds me of something my Dad would have worn back in the day...only he would have rocked it with some white polyester pants and a handle bar mustache.




 
Shirt: Thrifted- Savers ($3)
Sweater: Thrifted- Savers ($2)
Belt: Gifted (Thanks, Shana!)
Skirt: The Limited (2004-$?)
Lace Tights: Target ($5- on Clearance)
Shoes: DSW (2004-$?)

Ring: It was my Grandma Jo's before she passed away

Earrings: I've had them for years...not sure where I got them


Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Love that shirt! Don't you love it when people are silly and give amazing things away? those tights are super cute and I love how you paired the white skirt! AND you are wearing 3 colors!!! So cute...70's are in :) I think you should add this post to the thrifters anonymous cuz your finds are sweet !

    Shana
    ColorBlind
    THRIFTERS WANTED LINK UP HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! H-O-T! I'm thinking you had found your unique style. Your my inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! How fun and you got your own style - love it!

    (and now thanks to charlie sheen, my new fav quote) WINNING!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)