Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mary Tyler Moore

When I saw that I was in for more rain, I knew it was the perfect day to wear my trench coat. Savers was having a 50% off sale for all of their winter coats and sweaters a couple months ago. I found this adorable coat for $7.00! I was excited about my purchase, but kinda sad because the weather was warming up and I didn't think I'd be able to wear it until next year. I was wrong! Yay!
I feel like an updated Mary Tyler Moore...cute hat and all. :) However, I'm going to pass on the adorable hat toss moment. 
In real life, that hat would hit the ground because I can't catch. 
No thanks. :) 


I was a trooper this morning when I did my photo shoot. It was starting to rain and I risked the life of my camera, my clothes and my hair to get these photos done!
 
 
 Off to work! Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Too cute girl!
    What a great find

    Miranda
    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are adorable! Everything about this outfit is so ridiculously cute! Looks like Paris in rain! Thanks for sharing! a perfect rainy day outfit! I'm so glad you got to wear your coat!

    -Heather from lifeofapasseri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)