Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring is here! Someone tell that to the weather, please.

Yeah, I know. It's supposed to rain today. I don't care. I decided that this was the week I was going to wear my darling pair of BCBG shoes that I have NEVER worn before- even though I have owned them for 5 years. For some reason, I could never figure out what to wear them with. I went through my closet and this old polka dotted dress popped out at me. It's a spaghetti strapped dress with sort of a Marilyn Monroe feel to it. I thought it would be cute to transform it into a skirt by laying a purple top over it and adding a belt. The whole thing turned out pretty cute!
Off to work! Let's just SEE what the weather has in store for me today. ;)

3 comments:

  1. I love it when I'm IN the blog! Once Cindy's wedding is complete, it's EARRING MAKING TIME!

    And I love the whole shirt over the dress to make it a skirt. I've got to remember to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you really DO have great outfits! And for cheap! I'm lovin' those shoes btw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff, you can borrow them anytime! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)