Wednesday, March 9, 2011

"Bonjour!"

I feel very French today! I am really excited about today's outfit because I have been salivating over this scarf ever since I bought it! I like the look of it staying to the side, so I pinned it with this adorable broach I found! Almost my entire outfit is thrifted, so this should make up for yesterday. :)








How about these shoes?!?! They don't have a scratch on them.Who in their right mind would get rid of these? Not me!
"Adieu jusqu'à demain!" (That means "Farewell until tomorrow"...and yes, I googled it.)

4 comments:

  1. Dawnya you look so good and that outfit is simply amazing! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit and like the way you wore the scarf =)
    My Lyfe ; My Story

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I totally forgot abuot this scarf! man we really did find some great finds when you were here! I love the broach! You are totally using some of my advice Dawnya! **smile** Your hair looks goreous in these shots too! and Jenny..needs to seriously start sending me some earrings..haha Love the blue and the stripes!

    Shana
    ColorBlind

    THRIFTERS WANTED LINK UP HERE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)