Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Peggy Sue

One of my favorite co-workers and friend told me she was going through her closet and getting rid of things. She told me she had these pants (at least 30 yrs old according to her) she has never worn and was wondering if I'd be interested in them. I took one look at the olive green and gold gingham fabric, my eyes got huge and I said, "YES!" 
I don't know why...but when I first looked at them, they reminded me of something Peggy Sue would have worn in "Peggy Sue Got Married" 
(see below)
That was kind of the inspiration for the outfit. Enjoy!

I am hoping more people come to me with clothes they don't want. I'd be HAPPY to take them! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! I totally got some Audrey hephburn pants similar can not wait to wear them! and I totally forgot my big ol feet couldn't fit into those stupid shoes! haha Ok I love them! very cute

    Shana
    ColorBlind
    THRIFTERS WANTED LINK UP HERE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)