Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ready for a Remix!

I decided to remix the dress I wore on my first day of starting on this fashion journey. (Seen here ) I laid awake last night not able to sleep. I got so little sleep... I didn't go to the gym this morning and I didn't have an outfit picked out. I grabbed this dress and started working quickly. I decided to pair it with jeans. The dress was a little too long for jeans, so I was able to roll it up at the waist band to make it shorter. A cardigan and a few accessories later... Voila! A new outfit!
(My photo editor decided to stop working after a couple pictures. Oh well..the show must go on!) 
Cardigan: H&M (Gifted); Jeans: Old Navy
Belt: Thrifted (Savers); Bracelet: (Gifted)
Shoes: Target 

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)