Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Last Minute Mayhem

So, I woke up like normal and went to the gym. I came home, took a shower, put on my outfit that I picked out on Sunday night and suddenly I realized.....I'M NOT HAPPY WITH MY DECISION! Panic ensued, my closet exploded and I was sent into a frenzy trying to come up with a new option. Really...the only thing I didn't like was the original corduroy jacket I had paired with the rest of my ensemble. I started looking through my closet...jackets..jackets..I need more jackets! Then I spotted my black suit. I only wear this thing for interviews. Hmmm...maybe I should try the blazer with my outfit? Yay! Super cute!


Like I said...my closet exploded- totally not my fault- therefore, please pay no attention to the messes in the background. :)
Ok, you may have noticed that nothing I am wearing was thrifted. Well, that's okay. The point is that I didn't buy anything new to create an awesome outfit that LOOKS new. I used a tank top that I normally wear alone and put it over a purple top that I also normally wear alone. I tried out new ideas and it paid off. Plus it was really fun!

3 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)