Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Weekend? What's that?

I'm pretty happy it's Wednesday. I'm that much closer to the weekend. And although I'm working all weekend, I'm still looking forward to it..............kinda.
Today was going to be a bit on the cooler side, so I thought it would be a great opportunity to wear my Loft blazer that I thrifted for $5.00. The sleeves weren't as long as I'd like, so I solved that problem by rolling them up! :) Because the blazer is a neutral color, I added this vibrant purple top and necklace (both thrifted!) I really like the overall look. And I REALLY love my Nine West shoes! I got them for $4.00 and they look like they've never been touched! I feel like they look even cuter BECAUSE I paid almost nothing for them. Haha!

 
 I hope everyone has a great Wednesday- 
especially those of you who get a REAL weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)