Tuesday, May 3, 2011

California Sun!

It's going to be a hot one today! Almost 90!!!! On a day like this, all I want to do is throw on my bathing suit, cover myself in SPF 30 (I'm Irish) and lay out at the beach. Unfortunately, I'm not rich (yet) and I still have to go to a job every day. Sooo...clothes it is. 
I bought this skirt at American Eagle years ago and I never wear it. I have put it on a million times but always felt it washed me out or that my legs were too pale to pull it off. I laugh at these rules now because you can make anything work for you. I put on a sunshine yellow top and added some darker colors to break up the lighter colors. I actually think it turned out great!
I love the beading detail along the bottom of the skirt!
 I'm off to work! Everyone, have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Love this look and super cute blog! Now following, hope you'll follow back!

    Ask the Duplex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)