Monday, May 30, 2011

Everyone needs heart-shaped glasses!

 
I absolutely love 3 day weekends...especially in southern California. I couldn't have asked for a prettier 
Memorial Day. I have the sunburn to prove it! 
I am so happy rompers are in style. They are comfy, sexy and so versatile! I bought this romper from Target a year ago. It has endless possibilities! Dress it up, dress it down...it's always cute. To top off my summer look, I added my pink heart-shaped sunglasses. So adorable! Go out and get yourself a pair. I promise... 
you'll immediately feel happy. :)
Happy Memorial Day!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Love this post Dawnya! and I agree, heart glasses are super sexy with pig tails and romper! Wish I coul dhave been there to lay out! Can't wait to come visit and sit in the sun!

    Shana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)