Monday, May 9, 2011

Unexpected Chill

I almost did a double take when I looked at the weather report today. Highs in the mid-60's and overcast??? Good thing I haven't put ALL of my winter clothes away.
I bought this dress at Marshall's a few years ago, but have never worn it. It's actually pretty short, so it's not the kind of dress you can just where anywhere by itself. Since I needed to make it appear longer, I added my long black cardigan and also put on a pair of sweater tights underneath. I figure with the term "sweater," I'll have a decent defense in the event I'm called into Human Resources. :)
When I got to work, I decided to change my hair and earrings. But the good news is... I think my outfit is safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)