Wednesday, May 25, 2011

All better! :)

Finally feeling better! Yay! I'm not 100% yet but I had a great night's sleep and I'm ready to go back to work... physically. 
Mentally? I'm at the beach.
Today's outfit was all about comfort. If I could live in sundresses, I would. In fact...I think I might. Sundresses are great because you instantly look dressed up and they are so comfy! Add a button up shirt to it and you have yourself an even dressier look that you can still pair with flip flops!
See ya'll tomorrow!


2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit. I just bought a sundress too and it makes you look amazing but you feel like you're in pj's. Now that's what I call a fashion revolution!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I am a little behind, but I am glad you are all better! Love the button down over the maxi!

    Shana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)