Friday, May 20, 2011

Soooo Cinchy!

Haha..remember that word? 
If you don't, then you are way younger than I am or way cooler. 
Either way, I'll use it in a sentence for you. "Dawnya, I like your outfit. How did you come up with it?" "Oh, I'll tell you. It's SO cinchy!" See? Get it? Great word, right? My friends and I rocked that word all throughout 6th grade. 
 Today's outfit was super cinchy. I thrifted this Ann Taylor Loft top and hadn't worn it yet. It's actually sleeveless, but it's still a bit too chilly to wear it alone. I added a belt and a hot pink cardigan. All set for Friday!




I am in for a really fun weekend and I can't WAIT to blog about Saturday's outfit! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Jealous of the cute cardigan! Also jealous of every time you use the word "chilly" because that only exists for about 3 weeks a year in Florida. I feel like melted chocolate out here! Also, I'm losing my abilities to layer which means the super creative must come out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)