Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Lunchtime Tutorial

Soooo...I woke up late. Story of my life. And I didn't have time to take my pictures, which meant I had to drive home on my lunch break to take them. Once I got home, the sun was right above me and it was WAY too bright to take outdoor pics.







Ok....so I have to take indoor pics. 
No biggie. First, I tried the dining room.

These were okay, I guess. But I thought...MAYbe the kitchen will be better since the lighting is better. 
 NOPE.

 Eh..whatever. At least I got a few shots of the outfit, 
which is ultimately my goal.
So while I was in the kitchen, I decided to wash my hands. 



Here comes your tutorial! 



Step 1: Put soap in your hands. I prefer an antibacterial liquid soap. 



Step 2: Turn on the water. This can be a comical step- 
especially if you're photographing it. 



Step 3: After vigorously rubbing your hands together, 
rinse all of the soap off. 



Step 4: Look around for a towel to dry off your hands. 



Step 5: Smile! Your hands are clean!



 
 I hope you learned a lot today.
Now you too can be fashionable AND clean! 
Back to work for me!

2 comments:

  1. You are one sexy mama when you wash your hands Miss Dawnya

    Xo,
    Sarah
    Get Up & Era

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to step 3!?!!? HELP! The water is running and I don't know what to do!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)