Saturday, July 23, 2011

Jungle Cruise

Hi there! It's me again and once again 
I had to work on a Saturday. 
When I started putting this outfit together, it reminded me of the Jungle Cruise at Disneyland. 
It's a well known fact amongst my friends and family that I LOVE Disneyland. 
I have an annual pass, a favorite Disney princess and I might....maybe...possibly... have a smallish Disney snowglobe collection. Oh yeah...just when you thought I couldn't POSSIBLY be any cooler, I go and blow your mind with my love of Disney!
 
 I hope you're having a fantastic weekend! I'm SO excited for tomorrow! It's my first day off in TWENTY days and I'm going to spend every minute of it at the beach! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)