Monday, July 11, 2011

Lazy...even when I sleep.

Hi there, folks. It's Monday again. I had such a hard time getting up this morning. I actually laid there coming up with ways I could cut my "getting ready" process shorter just so that I could lay in bed longer. I mentally picked out my outfit in my head and I also decided to not wash my hair. This is kind of a huge deal for me. My hairdresser recently looked at me like I was crazy when I told her I wash my hair everyday. I didn't realize that this was a carnal sin when it comes to taking care of your hair. So I gave it a whirl today. It's not half bad, but it's going to take some getting used to.
I managed to get an extra 15 minutes of bedtime due to my modifications. I consider that a success! My outfit today is a tad "blah"..I admit it. I'll do something more exciting tomorrow. I promise! 
I'm slowly crawling through my "30 for 30". The good news is I'm almost halfway there! Yay!
 Some may say I'm lazy. I prefer "creative".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)