Sunday, April 24, 2011

"Over the river and through the woods to Grandmother's house we go..."

 While I was in Vegas, I went over to my Grandma's house for a little visit. To my sheer delight, she asked me if I would be interested in going through some jewelry that she never wears. WOULD I?!?!?! I couldn't WAIT to see what was in store for me. 
Not only was it fun to see what she had, but I loved the stories and the history behind each piece. 
I'll definitely be featuring them in future blogs.
This necklace and matching earrings are my first featured pieces. I love the chunky jewels and the gold chain. I decided to go simple with the outfit so that my jewelry would be the star of the show! :) 
Thank you, Grandma! I had a lot of fun!!!

Cardigan: Gifted; Tank: Tilly's; Belt: Thrifted; Jeans: Old Navy; Shoes: Target



1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)