Monday, April 25, 2011

An Easter Miracle!

Yep..that's right...a MIRACLE! My back patio is free of weeds and scary bugs!!! How did this happen, you ask? It happened thanks to my awesome roommate and her awesome boyfriend who spent their Easter weekend sprucing up the patio! We even have HERBS now! So fancy. :) It looks great and I couldn't wait to take pictures back there. In honor of my patio, I decided to dress up like a garden- earth tones with splashes of bright blue and this new green sweater that was gifted to me by my sister. (My favorite words out of her mouth--"Dawnya, see if this fits you.")

My Easter weekend had it's ups and downs, but overall it was nice to spend some quality time with friends and family...and it was so great to come home to a pretty patio! :)

2 comments:

  1. I must admit that I liked the blue nail polish that matched the blue in the skirt. It brought it all together ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)