Friday, April 8, 2011

All dressed for rain? Oui!!!

Today's forecast calls for showers, so I knew I needed to bundle up a bit. As soon as I stepped into work, I was greeted with "Bonjour!" (What is it about berets and stripes that make us think of France? How did that get started?) As you can tell, I love this dress and have worn it a couple times already. It's whimsical and fun- and I think that pretty much sums me up. :)
This is my Melie Bianco bag that I got a few years ago and I think it's DARLING! I was so excited when it was gifted to me for Christmas!
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. oooh I love this look on you Dawnya!!! This dress has gotten some good use!

    Shana
    ColorBlind

    THRIFTERS WANTED LINK UP HERE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)