Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Chain of Thievery!

I have become a bit obsessed with blogging. Not only do I love doing it...I love going to other girls' blogs and seeing what they have come up with. Yesterday, I fell in LOVE with Kendi's look (seen here.) Apparently, she had stolen it from Taylor Sterling (seen here.) So guess what...I decided to steal it too! I put on a dress that I normally wear to the beach, threw a belt on it and paired it with a blazer. The flower was a craft store purchase. I pulled it off the stem and pinned it on. I love this outfit!!! In my defense, I told Kendi I would be stealing it. That makes it okay, right?
 





I love accessories!





See ya tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Now I am stealing it.....Thanks Dawnya, Kendi or anyone else who might have had this idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)