Monday, April 11, 2011

Cleaning Day!

Every other Monday, the wonderful woman who cleans my house comes over while I'm at work and makes my place BEE-AUTIFUL! I absolutely love coming home to a clean place. Today though, I had to run home for my lunch break to take my daily pics. Once I saw that she was there, I knew I needed to resort to my old standby- the bedroom shots. :( Oh well...that'll teach me for daring to sleep in a little later than usual.
I found this skirt at Savers over the weekend and really loved the button detail down the front. I couldn't wait to pair it with this bright Tiffany-blue polka-dotted top! I found a few other fun pieces that I'll be featuring in future posts. Hope you all had a great Monday!
 
I PROMISE to wake up early tomorrow for better pictures AND an earlier blog post time!

2 comments:

  1. Love the skirt Dawnya! I have a couple of those and I love them..thanks for reminding me!!! umm you have a cleaning lady?

    Shana
    ColorBlind

    THRIFTERS WANTED LINK UP HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! Makes me excited for summer......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)