Friday, June 3, 2011

Tangled!

This is how my Friday started!
I was already running late for work when I came across this mess. I had made my mind up that I HAD to wear this necklace. There I was, sitting on my floor with wet hair trying to untangle this ball of jewelry. I had no luck. I ended up taking it to work and having one of our teachers untangle it. (Thanks, Ms. Sharon!) 

I wanted to be comfy today and I knew that my cowboy boots would be perfect for that! I love the look of cowboy boots with a sundress. It takes zero effort and always looks cute.  
I guess that makes me a little bit country and little bit...umm...lazy?
Ring: Gifted
Necklace: Tilly's
 If you're looking for me tomorrow, I'll be at the beach! 
I LOOOOVE California!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)