Monday, June 6, 2011

Green with Envy

Those of you who get to work from home today (you know who you are), I'm jealous. But the more I think about it, the more I realize I don't think I'm cut out for that kind of freedom. Would I be putting as much effort into my clothing if I had nowhere to be? I doubt it. And what would I blog about? Probably my newest jammies and favorite cereal. So, for the time being, I'll stick to being grateful that I have a job...even if it means getting up at 5:00 a.m. every day. 



 I bought this dress at a sample sale in downtown Los Angeles a few years ago. It's a Betsey Johnson and I love the color! 
I've only worn this dress once and for some reason it was 
calling my name this morning. 
No really...it was. 
Ok, I'm over it. It's going to be a great day and I'll be back home soon enough...in...13 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)