Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Here's a bit o' trivia for ya!

Did you know that you can wear a beret in the summertime? Did you also know that you can wear a beret with an over-sized woman's blouse from the 1980's? Well, you can! 
You can, because I say you can. 
Watch me do it!

 If someone had said to me a year ago that I would be wearing this outfit, I would have replied with, "Please. You crazy." 
This outfit may not seem like a stretch to some people, 
but the old me would have laughed at this. 
I love that I am now perfectly comfortable with wearing ridiculous things. That's good because once I get closer to the end of this "30 for 30 Remix" challenge, ridiculous is all I'll have left.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)