Wednesday, June 15, 2011

5 Minute Madness

I woke up like a good girl at 5:00 a.m. and went to the gym. I came home and took a shower. After my shower, I stared at my closet for a few minutes. What am I going to wear? That's when I decided that I needed to lay down on my bed to contemplate this further. 
That was a mistake. 
I woke up in a panic an hour later. It was 7:30. I have to be at work by 8:00. I said to myself, "Okay, you need to grab something and wear it. You do NOT have time to try on a bunch of clothes." This sort of pressure scares me, because I have to blog about the good, the bad and the thrown together. I grabbed a dress, a jacket, a belt and heels. Hmmm...I'm actually happy with it. Haha..I don't think I'll try this method again, but it happened to work out today.

 
 All in all...a success! I love it when a  
plan emergency comes together!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE (obsessed with) your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAhahaha. This story is classic. That totally sounds like something I would do.

    Ask the Duplex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun color Combo. Hurry up and come share this heat with us. Girls crazy weekend is approaching! I'm so excited! See you soon D.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)