Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Invest in Vests!

 
I only own one vest. I bought this vest a few years ago. The only reason I bought this vest was because a friend of mine was having a party and everyone had to wear a vest. Since I live for themed parties, I couldn't let her down. Makes sense, right? 
Well, what I know now that I didn't know then is that vests are so great at making an outfit you've worn a million times look like a completely new outfit. Take this top, for example. I have worn it a few times already by itself with pants or a skirt. Today, to make it a little different, I added my trusty vest. It seems like a no-brainer, but hey...I'm still learning. Hope you like it!
Unfortunately..not all my past theme party outfits will make the blog. 
My Cosby Sweater will most likely stay packed away. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)