Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Garden Party

As I was leaving work yesterday, I was looking at all the beautiful flowers along the pathway to my car. I mentioned them in my blog yesterday (seen here.) It occurred to me..."Wait a second...I actually HAVE a dress that reminds me of these flowers." I thrifted this dress a while ago and haven't worn it yet. The thing is..it fits weird on top. So, to solve this problem, I put a denim jacket over it to make it more like a skirt than a dress.
I love how it turned out and I feel like I should be at a garden party instead of work. Oh well...gotta make that money!
 
 
 This goes to show you...not everything has to fit perfectly. 
It just has to LOOK like it does. :)

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)