Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Love at first sight!

The moment I laid my eyes on these delightful red heart earrings, I HAD to have them. They are yet another "Kissing Book" creation. I just got them on Saturday and couldn't wait to wear them. I wanted to wear a contrasting color, so I grabbed this sunshine yellow top. And to top it all off...red lipstick with a splash of gloss. I don't usually wear red lipstick to preschool. I guess that makes me a "rule-breaker".
Overall, I'm happy with the whole look. :)
I'm not saying true love can be found in a pair of earrings, 
but I'm also not ruling it out.

1 comment:

  1. Love the outfit and I have to my hands on one of Jenny's creations! Okay, so I really want to see you and we need to pick a visit. Would you be open to coming out for my birthday? I could pick you up on Saturday, July 30th and we could go to the park on the 31st? Let me know what works!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)