Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's my Friday and I'll not match if I want to.

Yep..I'm off tomorrow!
Two of my favorite peeps are comin' to town from Vegas-
Shana and Edwina!
Oh boy is Southern California in trouble. ;)
I knew I wanted to wear some fun colors in celebration of this awesome day- while still sticking with my "30 for 30" challenge.


Actual conversation this morning with a 4 yr old girl:
4 yr old: "Miss Dawnya, you don't have purple on anywhere else except for that flower."
Me: "I know."
4 yr old: "Why?"
Me: "Because I felt I needed that extra pop of color."
4 yr old: "I like it."

This fashion moment almost brought a tear to my eye.
I think I created a future fashion blogger. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)