Tuesday, June 21, 2011

30 for 30- Day #1


Ok, I did it. I have officially begun my "30 for 30" challenge. 
I was up until 11:30 last night painstakingly choosing my 30 pieces of clothing. It's A LOT harder than it sounds. If you missed my post yesterday, I talked about how I'm so bored with my style lately. I feel like I've gotten lazy and haven't been feeling very creative. I decided to take on this challenge where you choose 30 items of clothing and create 30 different outfits using only those 30 pieces. For more of an explanation, click here
Okay, so here are my 30 items:




Day #1 was pretty easy. Of course it was. I have 30 items of clothing to choose from. Just wait till we get closer to Day #30 when I'm wrapping a skirt around my head as a hat.



Ok, off to a great start! Anyone else want to join me?

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)