Thursday, February 9, 2012

Spring Cleaning

 This weekend I will be purging myself of all sorts of things I don't need anymore. 
And although it's not Spring yet, it will feel great to clean things up a bit by ridding myself of unnecessary clutter!
As you can see....even my back patio needs an overhaul. 
(Check out the weeds to my left....yuck!)


For now...here's my Thursday outfit!
It was a beautiful, sunny day today and I felt like being comfy (i.e. not wearing heels)


 After all my cleaning is over and done with, A.B. and I have quite a few projects up our sleeves. 
I'm REALLY excited to start sharing them with you!

But for now....happy early Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit chica...by the way heels are comfortable except when walking 20 blocks to the bar- then it's nonsense (wink.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)