Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Eating, Eating and More Eating.....

Part of my new healthy lifestyle involves eating more. 
Well...eating more....but only healthy choices. 
I never realized how much effort goes into packing for a normal day at the office!

Breakfast- Check!
Snack- Check!
Lunch- Check!
Snack- Check!

It's taking some getting used to and I'm realizing that I'm going to have to get more organized with my planning. But...I am still learning and I already feel better even though it's only Day #2. :)

For my outfit today, I wanted to be very warm and cozy. It was supposed to be in the 50's today and I was very excited to bundle up!


Ok...it's time for me to get ready for bed. There's a treadmill with my name on it and it's reserved for 5:00 a.m. 
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)