Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Favorite Theme: Love.


If you've followed me for any given amount of time, you know how much I ADORE themes.

I especially love Valentine's Day. A day that celebrates LOVE and HEARTS and PINK... I can hardly contain myself!
Here are just some heartfelt pieces from my work week.








So, you can understand my excitement to celebrate my first Valentine's Day with A.B.! 
(I didn't think to warn him.)


I kicked off this day of love with cranberry mimosas and heart-(ish) shaped cinnamon rolls. 
These were far cuter BEFORE I put them in the oven.

Later on, I began working on my tablescape for dinner. I made a vegetarian lasagna and salad...but who cares about that? All I cared about was the table! 
 
I feel so lucky on a daily basis with A.B., so I hope that my little "day of love" made him feel just as special as I do. 
Hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. If I'm going to stalk your blog, you've got to post! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)