Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Storm is Brewing....


I've said it before and I'll say it again. 
I. LOVE. RAIN. 
It's totally going to rain tomorrow and I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning! 
Today was a nice little preview of what's to come. 
Preview=Overcast skies
Last weekend, my cutie pie sister gave me a bunch of clothes she doesn't wear anymore and this Limited blazer was one of them. I love the suits at The Limited. For suits, they are very affordable and, in my opinion, are pretty good quality. Anyhoo....I paired it with this colorful number from H&M and added the pearls as the cherry on top. 
All in all...a successful little ensemble.
 
Ok...Californians...grab your umbrellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)