Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Don't be mad, k?

I suck. I've been so bad about posting. 
It isn't that I don't want to.
It's not you.... it's ME.
Haha... ok... it boils down to sleeping in and not having time to take blog pics.
Shameless... I know.
Today I was going to turn it all around! I liked my little outfit and woke up early! 
Yay! Half the battle!
Ok.... ummm... where the heck is my camera????? Yep... that's right. I can't find it. *sigh*
The up side? I get to try out the blogger app on my iPhone! Hooray. :-/
Let's see how this goes....

My very stylish Grandma gave me this belt for my birthday. Super cute, huh!
Great taste is in the genes. :)
Boots: Rapsiodelle

Earrings: Target

Sweater: Target
Top: Thrifted


Well...there it is...my make-shift blog post. 
Let the hunt for my camera begin! Good night, friends! :)

1 comment:

  1. oh no!!!! FIND IT !!!! but these pics didn't turn out too bad! haha love the belt!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)