Thursday, August 11, 2011

FOUND!!!


 Remember THIS post?

It was a sad, sad day when I couldn't find the BRAND NEW top I had received as a gift from my dear friend on her recent trip to Prague. Here was my desperate attempt to find it...

After many search efforts, the case had gone cold.....until one day....I was getting ready to go to the beach. 

I don't know about you, but when I'm about to put on a bathing suit, I need to try all of them on. So, about a month ago I pulled out my bathing suit bin and started trying on one after another. What I think happened is that I created a pile of bathing suits on my bed. After selecting the one I was going to wear, I must have scooped them all up and accidentally included my top that was most likely laying on my bed. I plopped the pile back into the bin and didn't open it up again until recently when I was once again getting ready to go to the beach. I was SO happy when I saw my top peeking through my bathing suits!

Today I decided to pair my top with another brilliant find!
I had been on the hunt for some high-waisted wide legged jeans. I was hoping I'd find them at a thrift store, but I didn't have my hopes up. After all, not only would the jeans have to be this particular style, they would also have to fit me AND they would have to be long enough for me to wear heels. I'm 5' 8'. It's hard for me to find pants long enough in a regular store-
much less a thrift store. 

Imagine my excitement when I found these!!!!
I paid $9 for these jeans at Goodwill. And when I looked at the tag, I realized they are CJ jeans. These babies sell for around $200 at Neiman Marcus. Is it just me or did these jeans just get cuter? 

So...it just goes to show you...if you look hard enough, 
you can find anything!
Now I'm on the hunt for a million dollars. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)