Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sometimes "tacky" is okay!


A little known fact about me is that I kinda love coffee mugs. The cheesier the better. 
Don't get me wrong. It's not like I have fifty of them. 
But...the ones I do have are a lot of fun. :)
This is one of my favorites. 
I knew I needed an over-the-top, tacky Las Vegas coffee mug. 
Gotta represent my home town!
I searched high and low and this little treasure practically jumped into my arms one fateful day during a stop at a Las Vegas Walgreens.
"Tacky" is an understatement. Don't you agree?
Yeah...I love it too. 
For my outfit today, I was really digging these two blues together. And for fun I added the pop of red with my shoes. It's simple enough, but I really liked the overall look. 





I apologize for the boring pictures. It's all I could scrape up this morning. 
I'll be making some changes here in the near future, so stay tuned. :)

Guess what....tomorrow is Thursday...and then the next day is Friday. 
This week has been 3 weeks long- I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)