Sunday, October 2, 2011

Wrapping up Summer

 I'm SO happy that we're getting into Fall! 
The first chance I got, I threw on a scarf! 
Although it's still pretty warm here in Southern Cali, 
my office is fa-reezing, 
so I can get away with bundling up a bit. 
I put this whimsical combo together in just a few minutes. The bright colors of the scarf are such a great contrast against the black and white stripes. And to finish it off, a little jacket and some boots. Very comfy and very cute! Not too shabby. :)
 Well, I survived my first week of work. I really like my new job and the new people I'm meeting. And what's even MORE exciting is that I'll be getting new cubicle neighbors on Monday! Yay!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)