Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A little romance...

Nope....not what you think. 
I'm talking about today's outfit. :) 
There's something about lace that exudes romance and today's top is no exception. My dear friend Jenny gifted this lacy black top to me a couple weeks ago and I fell in love with it!
I decided to hike up this ivory beaded skirt (normally knee-length) to make it a tad shorter. I used the tie on the top to hold the skirt up. After adding the tights and shoes, I was pretty happy with the overall look. 
It's not my usual outfit which is all part of the fun!
It may not have been a "romantic" day at work....
but I looked that part and that's all that matters. :)

1 comment:

  1. Your so right, this outfit screams romantic to me. I love that top! You look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)