Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sleepwear

Here's a little something about me...
I nap every single workday. 
I clock out for lunch, walk out to my car, lean my seat all the way back and start snoozin'!
I LOVE it! When my alarm goes off to go back to work, 
I always feel like a new person. 
When I put this outfit together, I was thinking about my nap. I wanted to wear something reeeeally comfy and cozy. 
And here's a secret in case you didn't know....skinny jeans are SO COMFORTABLE! I could seriously wear them every single day if I didn't have a blog to keep up. :)
Is it weird that the first thing I think about when I wake up is my nap later? 
I didn't think so either.

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha- I wish I could sneak in a nap everyday. Power naps definitely do wonders for the mood don't they?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)