Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Splash of Leopard

 One of my favorite ways to spice up a boring outfit is to add a touch of animal print to it. 
Animal print is tricky. It can EASILY be overdone. 
I think we've all seen those offenders- the ladies who look as though they've just returned from 
a very successful safari hunt?
But if you keep it tasteful, animal prints can be very classy. :)
So, get this. It's supposed to get into the 90's tomorrow. 
THE 90'S!!!! UGH!!!! 
This is the time of year that I hate.....where I have already put my Fall clothes in my closet and have moved my summer clothes into a bin for the garage. But because the weather can't make up it's mind, I have this "summer bin" sitting in the middle of my room until it finally stays consistently cold outside. :-/
I know...feel bad for me. The trials and tribulations of living in sunny Southern California! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Good thing you update your blog because you are never online anymore...boo! :( Hope all is well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your touch of animal print. You look hot! Good thing since it was supposed to be 90 degrees. HAHA.

    xo
    Sarah
    Get Up & Go

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)