Sunday, September 25, 2011

Miss Dawnya

 Friday was my last day working at the preschool and I have to say...it was extremely difficult and emotional. I have truly loved this job and I feel I have grown so much as a person. I love all the wonderful women I've had the pleasure of working with the past year and a half....and most of all...I adore each and every one of the precious kiddos that I've had the joy of getting to know. 
I decided to do a little blog post of some pieces of my last day, as well as some favorite spots on campus. 

First....some of my favorite "artwork":



Moments from my last week of school:

I feel SO loved and so blessed to have been part of such a wonderful place. I left my last day of work a crying mess. I decided to walk around and take pictures of a few spots on campus that are special to me. 
These flowers grow wild near the playground and I absolutely love them!

I walk past this pond every single morning on the way to school. 

A beautiful tiled mural. 

A Bible verse that hangs in one of the chapels. It's one that has meant a lot to me. 



I know that leaving the preschool was the right decision for me and I am excited about my new job and all that awaits me. But, the school will always have a special place in my heart and I will always consider them family. I love you guys! 
Miss Dawnya will try to visit as soon as she can! :)

P.S. This little angel almost made me change my mind!!!!

4 comments:

  1. That is so bittersweet.....thankfully you survived saying goodbye which will only make you stronger....

    xo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sarah! Definitely bittersweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have known this post would make me cry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Dawnya...this is so special! So powerful and such a great reminder why things happen for a reason! Good things to come...you have really made an impact! So happy for you!!! I LOVE that poster!

    Shana
    ColorBlind
    Thrifters Anonymous Monday Link Up

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)