Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hello, new job...say hello to my blog!

Sorry it's been a few days. I've been getting settled in at my new job. I started out with a couple non-blogworthy outfits to kick off the week. Today I remixed one of my favorite summer dresses and transformed it for Fall. I did get a few strange looks.
LOL! They haven't seen anything yet.
Remember this post? Today, I just added a button up shirt underneath and some tights. Voila! A cute new look!
I really miss the kids at the preschool. I really do. 
But on the bright side, I also really like my new job so far! And best of all...I'm off at 5 every day! It's SO nice to finally work ONE job! 
Ok, time to figure out what I'm wearing tomorrow and then I'm off to bed. 
I hope you're all having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)