Thursday, September 22, 2011

I Heart Thrifted Polka Dots

Today is my last day working TWO jobs! I'm so excited! 
Unfortunately, I left my camera elsewhere, so I had to use my phone to take my very limited pics today.
But...you get the idea. 
I found this mermaid-style skirt at a thrift store in Las Vegas last weekend. It was $2!!! Can you believe it? I always gravitate toward polka dots, so I was very excited when I was able to squeeze into this adorable find. 
As excited as I am about my last day working 8am-9pm, I'm SO sad that tomorrow is my last day at the preschool. But, it's for the best and I have to remember that. 
Have a great Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. You're so cute, Dawnya! I love the purple pumps and green sweater and the polka dots too! It's a perfect look!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)