Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bittersweet

 I apologize for my absence. Truly, I do. 
I've had a lot going on...some of it good and some of it sad. 
The GOOD news is that I got a new job! I'm very excited about it and I think it's going to really change my life for the better. I've been working two jobs for the last year and a half and I've basically had no life. I can finally work just ONE job! I'll have my nights and weekends off and do you know what that means??? 
MORE BLOGGING! 
The sad part about all of this is that I will be leaving the preschool that I work at. I cried like a baby when I put my two week notice in. I'm so going to miss my co-workers and I don't even want to think about how much I'm going to miss the kids!! :( I'm working on a special blog post about the school and I'll most likely be posting it on my last day here, so stay tuned if you're interested. :)

Now about my outfit....

This morning was rather gloomy, so I decided to put this look together for the cooler weather. I've seen this look done a few times and wanted to try it. I like the casual look of the plaid shirt dressed up with a blazer.

 So, this morning I walked into work and the girl at the front desk said, "You work in the preschool, don't you?" I nodded. 
Then she followed that with, 
"I thought you worked upstairs because you always look so nice!" 
Thanks??? LOL!  I won't be repeating that to the other preschool employees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)