Monday, May 23, 2011

"Meow"

 First of all, I must apologize for my very late post. I'll be honest, this wasn't today's outfit. In fact, I was home sick today, so let's just agree that no one wants to read about
what I actually wore today, k?
Luckily, I had an awesome weekend and 
I have THAT to blog about!
This weekend, we celebrated my friend Jenny's birthday (the same Jenny who makes the amazing jewelry!) The plan was a bunch of us were going to spend the day at Magic Mountain and then wrap up the day with a few cocktails at a nearby restaurant. 
Jenny is who we lovingly refer to as our "crazy cat lady." I want to make this clear. She is not ACTUALLY a crazy cat lady. She just really loves cats....a lot.....like a lot a lot. :)
My friends and I decided it would be fantastic to make cat t-shirts for each of us to wear to the park on Saturday. I mean...who doesn't LOVE that idea??? Friday night, I threw on my favorite only cat t-shirt and headed on over to my friend Necole's house for a fun-filled night of photo editing and iron-on t-shirt designs!
Let me explain this shirt. This was a Rite Aid purchase..simply because it's hilarious, it's creepy, it's weird, it's absurd and it was only $2.99.
I had to buy it!!!!


We got to work downloading funny cat pictures online and then editing them. Here's me in action!
This was Jenny's design. The birthday girl got a special message on her shirt that I was pretty excited about. 

It was a LONG night of editing...so the next morning, I grabbed some Starbucks and piled into my friend's car to make the drive to Magic Mountain.

The park was fun and everyone really loved their t-shirts. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of every single one. 
(There were 12 of them!) 
Here are a few of the party-goers.

I did get a picture of my shirt. Are you ready????


I love this cat. She's fancy.

I didn't get any pictures at the actual park. If you've been there, you'll understand why I decided to keep my camera in my purse at all times. 


I did, however, get some pictures of the shenanigans at the local T.G.I.Friday's.
So weird...I went to the bathroom and when I came back, this picture was the new background on my phone. Funny how these things "happen." ;)
One Republic has nothing on Will and I.
The birthday girl rockin' her sweet tee!

Happy birthday, Jenny! It was an adventure, as always!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun B-day adventure and the awesome shirts completed the whole party! Plus, I get mine and Darrell's!!

    I don't know what was crazier, Tatsu or some of the looks we got from wearing the tees. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)