Thursday, April 14, 2011

Safari Chic

My patio is turning into a jungle....of weeds. 
When I open my sliding door every morning to go out, I have to wave my arm in front of me to tear away any sort of webs that may have formed within the last 24 hours. 
It's starting to get out of hand...soooooo......
I may have to handle it myself beg someone to come help me with it.
Today's outfit, as you can probably guess, has a safari feel to it. I got this skirt a few years ago at a sample sale in L.A. I never wear it and I don't know why. It's SO cute and.....wait for it....it has POCKETS! Let me know what you think!
 
   
  
  
***UPDATE: When I got to work and sat down at my desk, there was an ant crawling on my shirt. 
It is DEFINITELY time to take care of my patio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a blog of your own, let me know! Have a great day! :)